The boys had their two week check-up yesterday and they looked great! Henry now weighs 6 lbs 3 oz (up 2 oz from his birth weight) and Matthew weighs 7lbs 1oz (up 5 oz from his birth weight)! Good job guys!
Also, as of yesterday, I have lost a whopping 41.5 pounds! It sounds unbelievable, but I feel and look so much better I actually believe it. Now, don't get me wrong, I still have a loooong way to go, but hey! I'll take it! ;-P
In other news, my aunt Melissa has been here since Monday night and we're having a great time. We haven't gone anywhere yet, but it's still early. Here's hoping we can leave the house and maybe get John a Father's Day present this week. My other aunt, Marilyn, my dad's sister, is coming next week! It is SO nice to have all this help - as I said before, I don't even want to think about what it's going to be like once I don't have anyone to hang out with during the day anymore...
Hope y'all are having a great week!
2 comments:
Good work Mama & Boys!
Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment