Yes, we're still here! Today, I got my stitches out. My pain has definitely improved, although I'm still taking the pain relievers. Tomorrow, we have our second pediatrician appointment. It'll be interesting to see their weights because breastfeeding has been challenging, obviously. We're still cautiously optimistic that things are going to work out, so cross your fingers for us! Donna is flying back to Arizona tomorrow and is going to come by the house on her way to the airport, so it will be great to see her. I don't really remember seeing her last Tuesday, although I know she was there... lol.
I am really hoping that as soon as we get the breastfeeding thing under control, we can start to have visitors. Right now though, it's just way too difficult to try to plan. Feeding two babies every 3 hours, when it takes upwards of 1.5 hrs to feed them, doesn't leave a lot of time to get anything done!
And while I actually took the big step of bringing my real camera downstairs in the hopes of getting some photos this week, here are some from my point and shoot. :-)
Daddy and Henry

Matthew, snug as a bug :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment