awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
they both look cold, or just confused with what was happening :-) love it!
Aww, sweet boys. :) They look so cute in their little towels. :)
Carter started out fine ... now he has taken to peeing in the tub too. I have gotten to the point where I *barely* fill the tub knowing that we are going to rinse and refill regardless! BTW - They look like absolute loves ;-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
they both look cold, or just confused with what was happening :-) love it!
Aww, sweet boys. :) They look so cute in their little towels. :)
Carter started out fine ... now he has taken to peeing in the tub too. I have gotten to the point where I *barely* fill the tub knowing that we are going to rinse and refill regardless! BTW - They look like absolute loves ;-)
Post a Comment