Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



We had a nice weekend. Aunt Marilyn left on Friday afternoon after a week helping out with the boys. She was a great help with the babies and cooked great dinners twice! On Saturday, we laid around the house and the Santa Rosas and Keslers came over for pizza and margaritas. It was so nice to see them - we hadn't all gotten together like that in ages - and the margaritas went down easy... On Sunday, John opened his Father's Day present and we tried to let him get some work done. I ran errands to BRU and Costco (really, do we go anywhere else these days?) and then my dad came over for dinner.

So, today is my first day home alone with the boys! So far so good. I've been feeding them one at a time and that seems to be working well. I am afraid to feed them at the same time, but I'll probably experiment with that at some point - me in the middle of the couch and each baby in a Boppy on either side of me... I think this idea works until I have to stop and burp one. ;-) For now, I've had lunch and think this might be my window of opportunity to get a shower. Must hurry! If I can get the boys baths today, that would be a bonus. Matt's neck is stinky and Henry is shiny. ;-)

Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and has a great week!

1 comment:

Shelly Morris said...

I am glad you had a good Father's Day. Congrats to John!!! BTW, boys get even stinkier as they age. Leo always smells like old cheese and butter and he actually has foot odor too.