...we're going to be parents. Let me repeat that. We're going to be PARENTS. Yeah, try to wrap your mind around that. After what feels like forever trying to get pregnant and then being pregnant, the Big Day is upon us. The boys are clearly ready for a change of scenery because they've been kicking the hell out of me the last few days. They're all, "Mom, let's get this show on the road!" Today my back is killing me and I think my belly grew. Again. I can't sit up straight, can hardly move, and the swelling is ridiculous. Tomorrow will be a whole 'nother type of discomfort. One involving hydrocodone and catheters. And while that is not particularly my idea of a good time, the result is that we get to meet our kids. I cannot even fathom. I cannot wait.
Will try to text, email and post on here this week as we get a chance. If everyone is doing well and things go according to plan, we should come home on Friday. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. And thanks to everyone for all your encouragement, support and advice thus far. Now, time for the next chapter...
9 comments:
Love you SO much and am so excited for you!
I have to admit, this post brought a tear to my eye. I couldn't be happier for you and John! I can't wait to meet the little guys! I'll be thinking about you all tomorrow. xoxoxo
I'm flipping out too!!! SO excited for you! Try to get some sleep tonight, if you can. See you and the boys soon!!! :-D
yeah it's totally dusty in here right now ;-) I love you guys! Fingers and toes all crossed, mama on prayer duty. Kisses
Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you, seriously, this is soooo exciting! (Can't wait to find out names too!)
Carrie! Joe and I have been thinking about you, John and the babies all weekend. You will be great parents and meeting your boys will be the most amazing moment of your life. I am so happy for you!!!!
AWESOME!!! Parenthood is the best.
I bet you are so excited!
Hope everything went well. Can't wait to read an update!
I'm having withdraws from Geddieville already. Glad everything went good and you will soon be back on your feet. I love my little nephews.
Post a Comment