I came back for more.... Can I just say that they look way too perfect to be newborns?! Seriously - they are really beautiful babies! And very very alert!
Doesn't get any better than that picture of John and the boys. Keep 'em coming! They sure are good looking babies! See you soon (aka whenever you are up for it)!
7 comments:
Cannot STAND how excited I am for you! See you next weeeeeek!!!!
Okay. Totally in love with them. End of story.
There are never too many pictures!!! Absolutely love them!!! Can't wait to see all of you!
I came back for more.... Can I just say that they look way too perfect to be newborns?! Seriously - they are really beautiful babies! And very very alert!
They are so BEAUTIFUL! Makes me want another soooo bad!
Doesn't get any better than that picture of John and the boys. Keep 'em coming! They sure are good looking babies! See you soon (aka whenever you are up for it)!
Matthew doesn't even look like a newborn in this picture with his going home outfit! They are so sweet.
Post a Comment