Our c-section is scheduled for Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 11:30a.m. John and I will be there at 9:30 so I can get prepped. The babies should be out right away, and then it will take another 1 to 1.5 hours to get me stitched up and then off to recovery. After recovery, they'll bring the boys into our room, and after we've gotten to see them for a bit, we'll have visitors. There's also a chance the babies will be available to see in the nursery while I'm in recovery, but I'm not sure how that will work.
Here is a Google map to the hospital (also shown below). The simplest directions are to take US-1 south from I-440. Exit at Tryon Road (not US-64 west) and you'll be headed north/east toward Regency Park. Go a few stop lights and make a left onto Kildaire Farm Road. Make your first left into the hospital - the Women's Pavilion is right there and you can park in the lot and walk right in. There are also directions on the Women's Pavilion website.
There are several restaurants nearby, including Lucky 32, O'Charley's, TGI Friday's, Rudino's Pizza, and McDonalds, Chick-Fil-A, Burger King and Quizno's. They show on the map as letters.
View Larger Map
3 comments:
You put this post up to make Auntie Bethany feel guilty, didn't you??? ;-)
Babies?!?! There's a Chick-Fil-A nearby!!!!! :o)
Of course you know I can say that cuz I'm 3,000 miles away from you - and will only be on my way to work when those beautiful boys make an appearance for the first time ever. But know that you'll all be in my thoughts just the same. :o)
I know right, she's totally bumming me out!
Post a Comment