Monday, April 27, 2009

And here's what I really look like


So this is 33 1/2 weeks. Um, yeeeeah...... No wonder my feet are huge, my back hurts, and I can barely stand up from a sitting position without help. To keep perspective, however, I talked to a lady today who's daughter-in-law is 36 weeks pregnant with twins and has been on bed rest for 2 months. I am SO LUCKY.... must not forget!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I think you're beautiful :-)

Carrie said...

You have to say that. It's part of your contract as my sister. lolol

Shelly Morris said...

Carrie, you do look beautiful! You are all belly, which is great and it will all be over soon.

Lisa Halbert said...

You look amazing!! You are on the home stretch and continue to be all baby!!

Erin said...

You look great, Carrie!! And I'm so happy you've been so healthy thru your pregnancy. Avoiding bedrest is really really awesome!!! There's something to be said for choosing when you rest rather than your doctor forcing you to do so. Hope to see you soon!