We had our work shower on Friday at Fosters. It was really nice and we had two different groups of people go in on two big gifts - our other car seat and the swing. Yay! Today, John and I went to BRU (uh, that'd be Babies R Us for those of you w/o kids) and got all the other stuff we need. We are all set now! Also, last week I ordered a vinyl tree and some birdies for the wall of the nursery - instant art! So, today after BRU and Costco, we set about to get the nursery all put together. The only thing I don't have a picture of is the pack-n-play, which we've set up in our bedroom. It's pretty cool - built in changing table and it even has a remote control to control vibration, night light and music, just like a bouncy seat or the mobile we have on the cribs. So, hopefully that'll be perfect for the first few weeks. Anyway, we're ready! But boys, feel free to stay put for another 5 weeks, okay? ;-)
Here, Max and Gunner are helping their dad put together the swing.

Here's the tree in full - and a full closet...

And the finished project!

3 comments:
wow, girl, you have been workin'!!! It's amazing how different the nursery looks after just a few weeks since I've been to your house. Can I tell you how much I love the tree and birdies? We need to chat, I may be biting off your idea soon! :-D YAY for showers and more gear! So glad to hear you guys are all set for the babies!!! See you soon, k?!
I love your nursery. The mural is fantastic! Leo has the same piggy bank. We have made a habit of putting all our change in it, so it must weigh 25 pounds by now! Also, the Medela Pump in Style is awesome. Did your insurance cover it?
OMG I LOVE IT!!!! And John doesn't look the least bit freaked out that there are two cribs there. :o)
Post a Comment