Wednesday, April 8, 2009

31 weeks



This would be the obligatory "pregnant woman in a polka dot dress" photo you've all been waiting for. As you can see, Max was happy to be included this time, since Gunner got a partial tail shot in one of the previous pics. I strategically placed Max to hide my huge, fat legs, so, if you just cut off my head, I don't mind this photo. ;-D

5 comments:

Denise said...

Hey Carrie. We looked for a glider forever. I wanted something that was wide enough so I could nurse both babies at the same time. We ended up ordering a Dutalier that is upholstered, glides and reclines with a nursing ottoman. I actually hardly ever use it for nursing because I don't usually nurse them at night. The few times I did, I needed someone else there to help me get them both on. My twin nursing pillow just fits inside the chair, but there is nowhere to put the babies where I can reach them until I get settled.

Most of the time I nurse it is on the couch. I put each baby on a Boppy lounger on either side of me and then pull them up onto the nursing pillow one at a time.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help if I can!

Bethany said...

Awwww!!!!

Unknown said...

giggle giggle....It will all be worth it!-sarah

Lu said...

oh my goodness - now i totally want to rub the buddha belly!! it is a little nutty seeing you like that (since I haven't seen you in such a long while) - look beautiful!

Shelly Morris said...

I LOVE your belly! Enjoy the whole experience because you will miss having those boys all to yourself!