Thursday, April 9, 2009

U/S update

Today was the 31 week ultrasound. Both boys are looking great! Baby A was head down and weighed in at 3 lbs 2 oz. Big head, short legs. Baby B was head up (a change from Tuesday) and weighed in at 3 lbs 12 oz. Again, big head, short legs, but just a little bigger all around. The boys are 17% different in size from each other, but apparently a 20-25% discrepancy is considered normal for twins, so their size difference is just fine. Other than that, I'm feeling great (aside from the achy carpal tunnel and swelling).

Tomorrow is Good Friday, and as a State employee, I have the day off. Woo hoo! I've convinced John to take the day off too, but we'll probably just hang around the house and do some work on his various business websites. Oh! And I heard that my favorite restaurant for (veggie) hot dogs and fries is closing tomorrow, so we may have to go - again this week, lol. On Sunday, Layla and Izzie are going to come over to hang out. Bill is out of town and so are Layla's parents, so we'll probably have an Easter dinner consisting of take-out and playing with Izzie. :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a happy Easter!

1 comment:

jularun7 said...

so glad to hear they're doing well, carrie. have a fun, relaxing weekend.