Friday, June 18, 2010

First haircuts!

Today, we went to the salon and mommy's hairdresser, Heather, gave us our first haircuts! 

As you can see, we REALLY needed it.

Matt went first.  Hey, this is kinda fun!  Look at this cool cape I get to wear and gee, Heather sure is purty...

Don't you worry son, your turn is next.....

Hey, I look pretty good!  Heather just couldn't get over the wacky curl in my hair though.  Would you believe it just looks like that all the time???

Next up.....  Um, what if I don't actually want to get my hair cut, did you ever think about that?  Oh son, but your mullet needs a trim.  It'll be okay.

Okay, you were right.  This isn't too bad!  Plus, you brought my number 6!

Are we done now?  Oh, not yet.

Okay, all done.

Mommy says she didn't even cry, though she thought she would.  She's so happy we look even more adorable!  As if that were even possible!!!  ;-)

No comments: