When did it stop being appropriate to eat your birthday cake in your birthday suit? :o)
OMG that is fabulous!!!! :) best birthday party ever! :)
It never gets old watching the cuties dig into their first birthday cake!! LOVE IT!
adorable, you should tape their feedings everyday if it's gonna be that cute :-)
I throughly enjoyed that video! So much fun! I've got a piece of my birthday cake sitting right here...might just have to dig in. With my clothes on, and a fork...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
When did it stop being appropriate to eat your birthday cake in your birthday suit? :o)
OMG that is fabulous!!!! :) best birthday party ever! :)
It never gets old watching the cuties dig into their first birthday cake!! LOVE IT!
adorable, you should tape their feedings everyday if it's gonna be that cute :-)
I throughly enjoyed that video! So much fun! I've got a piece of my birthday cake sitting right here...might just have to dig in. With my clothes on, and a fork...
Post a Comment