Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 14: A Non-Fictional Book

How about instead of a discussion of a non-fictional book, I give you a list of books I would either like to read, or never was able to finish but wish I had?  Sure, that sounds more interesting.  :-)
  • Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller (almost finished)
  • All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy (bought, never started)
  • On the Road by Jack Kerouac (got about half way)
  • Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt (was a gift, never started)
  • The Art of War by Sun Tzu (of course John has read this one)
  • The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman (skimmed this one but should have read it)
  • A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers (again, got about half way)
Well, there you have it.  My dirty laundry is much more interesting than a non-fictional book discussion, right?

    No comments: