Monday, May 23, 2011

Henry & Matt's 2nd Birthday Party!

My kids are TWO.  I am not even going to stop to think about that fact and anyway, that's another post!

We had a great time on Saturday at H&M's 2nd birthday party!  The boys are slightly obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba these days, so John suggested a Muno themed party.  If you're not familiar, Muno is the tall red cyclops in the Yo Gabba Gabba bunch.  I got some cute party favors on Etsy.com, made a few things during the week, and had my favorite bakery create a Muno cake - it all turned out great!

We had about 10 kids and 24 adults - big party!  The kids ran themselves ragged playing in the yard.  I think everyone under age 3 went home with a scraped up knee.  ;-)  It got hot as the morning progressed, so most of the kids were ready to crash by noon.  All in all, (I think) it was a great party!!

 


 



Carter Johnson

Spencer, Tripp & Susie Davis

Spencer
 
Love how Matt is clutching his goldfish, lol.

Brian Fitzsimmons, Arkell Barnes & Isabel, Jona Wade & John

Rachel (on right)

Ryan Priest

Jona, Julia & Quin Wade

Izzie, pretending to be mad.



 All photos from this point on were taken by Julia while I tended to cake duty.  :-)
 

These next ones of Henry kill me.
 





 

5 comments:

becky said...

Awwwww.... I can't believe they're 2 already!!! PS - Jordyn says she wishes she could've been there. xoxo

jularun7 said...

i love this post. i loved the party and i love those boys. happy birthday sweet h&m!!!!!

Bethany said...

omg I love love the one of Marv and Matt making the same mouth! Ahhhhhh what a CUTE party! So wish we could have been there! yoooooooooooooooo gabba gabba!!!!!!

Lu said...

bethany I thought the same thing! So cute! I'm so glad Julia took the camera from you cuz we got pictures of mommy too!

Erin said...

SOOOOO cute!!! Great party pics!!! Wish I was there!! Happy Birthday, boys!!!