Thursday, October 14, 2010

Walking?!?!

So, John has been really working with Henry the last few days.  Last night when we were hanging out in the living room having milk & watching tv before bed, Henry actually took about two steps!  Between the couch and the coffee table, which had been pushed pretty far away.  He did it a second time.  And then I caught the third time on video.  I was actually hoping to catch them dancing along to the Pajaminals, but got a surprise.  The third time, of course, wasn't really so much walking as it was, hurdling his body towards the couch and managing to land on my legs.....  But I can attest that tonight he did it again several times, stood for a long time without holding on to anything, and has generally decided that this walking thing might actually be FUN....  I think we'll see leaps and bounds in the next few days!

The first 30 seconds are the good stuff.

1 comment:

Lisa Halbert said...

Ohhhh this is the beginning of the end for you ;-) BUT SO AWESOME!!!