Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

John was under the weather, so we had to skip our new tradition of going to Layla's house for Halloween.  They live in Holly Springs in a neighborhood that goes ALL OUT.  Kids are EVERYWHERE and all the houses are done up.  It's really awesome.  Instead of going there this year, we visited a few of our neighbors and yet again, no one came to our house to trick or treat.  I think our street is just too far out of the way.  Anyway, enjoy the tiger and what we've decided is a dragon, lol.  :-)

 Henry, the street is THIS way!!!




Yes, I know they are going to KILL me someday for these.  Oh well, because this is just too darn cute!  :-)



Oh, this is so much fun!!


Please, sir, can I have some candy?

"Dog-a!!!!"
Pretty sure Logan is glad he's behind the door....  

2 comments:

jularun7 said...

um, cutest boys ever fo sho. tell john he is the BEST for letting me steal you yesterday morning. :)

Lu said...

so freaking cute! and even better they looked like they were having fun!