Thursday, July 30, 2009

Starting them early

Busy week! On Tuesday, the boys and I went to the mall and met Julia for a fun afternoon of shopping. A new Crazy8 store opened up at Crabtree, so we got a few adorable items. Yesterday, my dad came over and we went to REI to check out the BOB double jogging stroller. It wasn't really a contender, but after seeing it, we definitely ruled it out. The double is HUGE! It'd be good if we were serious outdoor runners, but we need something much smaller. Plus, that thing is super pricey new! After REI, we ran a few other errands. It was so nice to be out and about.

Today, Rachel came over to babysit while I went back to the mall (hey, BabyGap was having a 30% off sale!) before I met my boss Laura for lunch. We had a great time at lunch and her husband bought us the cutest onesies! After that, it was over to the Industrial Commission for a retirement party for our HR person. She happens to be a close friend of Rachel's mom, Charlene (John's aunt), so she and I have always had a connection. It was just a super fun day!

Not much on tap for this weekend. John needs to do some work as usual, and I'm trying to talk him into going to the outlets in Smithfield. Keep in mind, the kids need NOTHING, but hey! Doesn't mean I can't look! ;-) Have a great weekend!


*I didn't even notice this at first, but in this photo Matthew is doing the Wolfpack sign! Go State!

No comments: