We are going to have a good weekend! My dad's sister, Marilyn, is in town this weekend and we're all having dinner at Bloomsbury Bistro on Saturday night. I love this restaurant. We go about twice a year for special occasions, so I'm thrilled that dad wanted to go there. Other than that, John and I have to work on some stuff for the newsletters (new pricing structure) and I have to run some errands and make use of my "$10.00 off a bra" Victoria's Secret coupon. Fascinating stuff.
The good news is that I am looking ahead to next weekend. John and I are going to Charleston, SC for the weekend. Ostensibly to see Wilco perform on Friday night, but also to be tourists. I got the Charleston bug last fall and since John and I have both been, but never together, we're both looking forward to it. I am planning on eating, sleeping, taking some pictures, and hopefully going on a cheesy tour. :-)
Then, Susie and Tripp invited us to her dad's beach house in Topsail, NC the last weekend of March! So, we've got some things to look forward to to get us through the nastiest part of winter. :-)
Hope everyone has a restful, relaxing and lazy weekend. I'm sure planning on it. :-)
1 comment:
You've convinced John to go see Wilco? Wow! I'm speechless. :o)
Post a Comment