Monday, February 25, 2008
Update: Charleston
ARGH. So, we are going to Charleston, SC this weekend. It started because I found out that Wilco was doing a small tour in support of their new album and that was the closest show. Great band, great album, great town - seemed like a no-brainer. Plus, we've been wanting to go to Charleston for the last few months anyway. So today I'm online and for some reason (excitement?), I check Wilco's website - but I can't find the show listed for Friday night. And it's not listed on the venue's website either, so now I'm starting to worry. Then, I finally see that the show has been rescheduled to Thursday, August 7th! ARGH!!! Anyway, I just talked to John and we've decided to go to Charleston anyway. We've both been looking forward to it and it's too depressing to think about not going. But I've been looking forward to this show for several months, then they reschedule it on a Thursday, so now there's no chance of me being able to see them on this tour. So, I'm just totally pissed (but still excited for Charleston). Argh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment