Thursday, December 6, 2007

Checking in

I cannot believe it's December 6th already. How exactly did that happen? At any rate, I've had a good week. I've been super busy at work (amazing how that makes the time fly) and busy getting the house together. Put up our huge tree last weekend, spent a while making sure it all looked good, then earlier this week I notice half the tree is sans lights. Um.... While I'm freaking out, Kate is busy being the rational lawyer and saying, "It's probably just a fuse." And thankfully it was! So props to Kate for our first miracle of the season. ;-)



Other than that, my exciting plans this evening are to work on the mail merge for my christmas card envelopes, make dinner, and watch some trash tv. Tomorrow we'll be at a CLE (continuing education) all day, but it should be interesting. And more importantly, last year they had an excellent lunch. ;-) Saturday is painting the upstairs hallway and hideous sponge-painted bathroom, followed by dinner with the Santa Rosas. Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love the tree, LOVE your house! Guess I should have read your blog yesterday when I couldn't understand your text in Chinese :-)