Sunday, June 17, 2007
Sun p.m.
What a nice weekend! We had a fun day yesterday. The gym, car shopping (loving the Volvo cross-country right now), Village Draft House for a burger, then to the mall to switch out the necklace that John got me for my birthday. He remembered this store and that I wanted a turquoise necklace, but he didn't know which one to get so just got any old thing and we went back to pick one out together. Very sweet! And I ended up with a really cool red bead/stone necklace. Then we went to Goodberry's for ice cream - yummm.... Today we hit our fav dive for breakfast, then spent the afternoon at Marv's pool. Now William (John's cousin) and his kids are on there way here (they're seeing WWF Raw tonight, lol, can you say Talladega?) and we'll go out to eat with them. Now only if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment