Woo hoo! So, it must be pretty obvious that I love j.crew because I got 3 gift cards from there for my birthday! John, Layla & Chrystie, and my boss, Laura all had the same idea, and, Bethany got me a makeup bag from there that I just had to have. LOL Suffice it to say, it was a very good birthday! :-) We've been doing nothing but eating the last two days and the scale has not been kind - but so worth it. If you can't eat like a pig on your birthday, what is the point? ;-)

Wilmington got scratched - we're expecting strong afternoon thunderstorms at the coast, and possibly in Raleigh too. So instead, I'm dragging John to go look at new cars (my idea of a good time, not his!) and probably to the mall. Poor guy. :-) Here's a pic from last night, before we went out to eat with Marv.

No comments:
Post a Comment