Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Who wants to make my decisions for me?

Lots going on! First off, we have backed off the car thing. Actually drove to Chapel Hill on Mon to look at a used Volvo, and when we got there, it was gone on an overnight test drive. Totally frustrating. Anyway, I'm rethinking the car thing altogether. Maybe I will end up with an Accord after all. LOL

Second, John's work is pretty busy this week. He's trying to figure out a marketing plan for the newsletter business. He's being presented with lots of options, but the pressure is on to make the right decision. The problem with being a sole proprietor? He's the CEO, CFO, COO, etc. all rolled into one.

Third, I'm going out of town this weekend! This weekend is Bethany's Bachelorette/Girls Weekend on Shelter Island. Fly up Saturday, spend that night at her house, then Sunday and Monday nights at the Sunset Beach Hotel. The hotel looks fab, dahling and I'm sure we're guaranteed a good time. But lots to do before I go! And I don't get home until late Tuesday, so no quality time with John or the boys this weekend. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing B, all the girls, and just getting in some good R n' R. Will be sure to post some pics when I get back!

No comments: