Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Instagram

We've been home from our vacation for over a week, but I feel like I'm just now getting settled.  A big part of that is because on Sunday night when we got home, I discovered that my 6 month old computer's hard drive was crashing.  Cue a 2.5 hr phone call with HP in India, and they were shipping me a new drive.  Could have been so, so much worse - I was able to back everything up before the hard drive completely crashed!  And the new drive is now installed and everything set up, so I am starting to feel like myself again.

Instagram is an iPhone app that I am addicted to.  It easily takes photos from your phone and turns them into mini works of art.  I used it a LOT on our vacation, so as the first blog post from vacation, here are the Instagram photos I took during the week.





Playing at the new Jennette's Pier








No comments: