I said this on Facebook and got a lot of comments, but Christmas with kids is so much better! The boys had a good time opening presents and spending allllll day trying to decide what to play with next! Henry's favorite toy was the empty tube of wrapping paper my dad brought him (lol) and Matt's was the lock board Aunt Bethany sent. I'd never seen anything like it before - perfect!
John got a new drill & some clothes, my dad got a few books & symphony tickets, and I got some shoes and two bags (one for my camera, one for me!) We just laid around all day and enjoyed watching the boys play. They were pooped by the end of the day!
As you can see, the cammo pants from Granny were a big hit.







1 comment:
Merry Christmas Geddies! The Loews love you! And can't wait to play with all your new toys ;-)
Post a Comment