- Matt: 32 1/4" tall (50%), 24 lbs 4 oz (25%), and head 20 1/2" (97%+)
- Henry: 31 1/2" tall (25%), 24 lbs 13 oz (40%), and head 19 1/2" (90%)
We broke the news to her that we only took Matt to PT once, and she encouraged us to return. However, Matt is on the verge of walking and we have no plans to take him back. lol She also said she expects to see an "explosion of language" by 21 months, and if they don't have approx 15 words by 21 months, we are to call her and get a speech evaluation. I made a comment about them being boys and twins, but her reaction was that yes they're boys, but we still don't want to let them fall behind. Which, I get, but at the same time, I think we're still okay.... So, we will see!
I will leave you with a picture my friend Erin took last week. It is impossible for me to take pictures of the boys by myself lately, so many thanks to Erin!

No comments:
Post a Comment