Sorry I have been remiss in updating! It's been two weeks - how did that happen? We've had a good two weeks. I've had two photo shoots (two more this month) and been busy with the boys.
Last Thursday, we went to our first day of Mother's Morning Out at Hayes Barton UMC. We went for one hour last week and I stayed with them. We met another kid and his super, super nice mom (lawyer, quit to stay home). We go this Thursday for two hours (I don't stay with them) and next week is our first full day, 9:15-12:45. Woo hoo!
Once that day rolls around, I will be busy at 10:30. I have a new job doing unemployment hearings from home for a company in NY. I will handle their NC telephone hearings. Should be pretty straightforward, but I will have to refresh myself on the law. I don't think I'll be doing it too often, but I figure it's worth trying a few times.
Today we had our first very successful skipping of the morning nap. Boys had an early lunch at 11:30am and went down for a nap at 12:15. They got up at 3:15/3:30 and have been doing great! So, maybe we are finally working towards our new schedule.
Yesterday, we finally got to see Tripp, Susie & Spencer! We hadn't seen them in FOREVER. Either they were sick, we were sick, or one of us was out of town. But they came over, we ordered pizza, and the boys got to play. Here's some video. It's get's pretty funny around 2 minutes, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment