Henry
- Height: 28 in (45%), growing 1.75 in
- Weight: 19 lbs 1.5 oz (25%), up 3 lbs
- Head: 18.25 in (75%)
- Height: 29.5 in (75%), growing 2.5 in
- Weight: 20 lbs 1 oz (50%), up 3 lbs
- Head: 19.5 in (97%) and off the growth curve...
These days, a typical day looks like this:
- 7-7:30am: The boys wake up and we have bottles.
- 8-8:30am: Breakfast! They love yogurt and bananas. And Cheerios for fun.
- 9:30am: Morning nap. I let the dogs out and get a shower. If I have time, I might get a few things done on the computer.
- 11:30-12pm: I get the boys up (they may have been awake for a bit and hanging out in their cribs) and we play.
- 12pm: Lunch! Veggies and some fruit for dessert. We are eating about 6 oz of food at each meal. We have just recently tried skipping the lunch bottle and so far so good (just a shorter afternoon nap).
- 1:30ish: Afternoon nap. This is when I can really get something done!
- 3-4:30pm: Boys wake up. This afternoon nap really varies, but since we've been skipping the lunch bottle, they've been ready to get up around 3pm. We'll see if the trend continues. Whenever they get up, we have an afternoon bottle and then play.
- 5pm: Dinner! Usually a "dinner" in a jar and fruit for dessert.
- 6-6:30pm: John and I eat dinner and let the dogs out.
- 6:30pm: The boys get changed into pjs.
- 6:45-7pm: Last bottle of the night. Then they're usually in bed by 7:30pm.
Henry
- Henry is interested in everything. He still protest naps for about 30 seconds - he might miss something! He can't focus on his bottle b/c he's ready to play. It's very cute, and spells TROUBLE for me as he gets older. ;-)
- He's an excellent sitter and a good crawler. He is still doing a modified army crawl, but he's getting better about moving all fours at once. If I were a wagering woman, I'd bet he'll be walking before a year.
- Loves the colored, hard plastic blocks, but his favorite is the orange & purple plastic key.
- Snuggles really good when you pick him up, especially when he's waking up from a nap. Soooooo cute!!!
- Loves most food (keep in mind, we're still pretty much just on baby purees).
- Matt is chill. Sure, he's interested in stuff, but not at the pace Henry is.
- Matt just started sitting really well YESTERDAY. He's been rolling (and rolling) to get anywhere, with seemingly no interest in sitting or crawling. Since he's mastered the sitting, I'm expecting crawling will come soon. I wonder if he'll be walking at a year?
- Loves the colored, hard plastic blocks, and Toby! It is so cute to see him grab onto Toby and just smile!
- Matt is a flirt. He's SUPER smiley lately and turns on the charm for the ladies. See the video below for proof.
- Snuggles really good, especially when he's tired. He seems to be going through a bit more separation anxiety than Henry, although he is not as shy around strangers as H is.
- Loves most food and I've taken to calling him Matt the Machine in regards to how fast I can shovel it in.
No comments:
Post a Comment