And that is, order the shrimp kabobs at Zoe's Kitchen. O. M. G. We went out for dinner on Saturday night (you saw the cute pics of the boys in their high chairs) but around midnight I started not to feel so hot. From about 1:30am to 7:30am, I was up every hour with vomiting and diarrhea (sorry). Then again at 9:30am and around 5:30pm (after toast and jello). So wow, yeah. Food poisoning? Turns out, not that much fun. This wasn't quite as bad as when we were in San Francisco when I was pregnant (and I ended up at the ER and had to fly to LAX later that day) but it was pretty awful. If I go the rest of my life and don't have to throw up, that would be awesome.
Good news, I lost about 3 pounds (temporary, I know) and more importantly, I feel like a human being again today. Thanks to my fantastic husband for taking great care of me and the boys yesterday. :-)
2 comments:
OMG - you and I have had a similar experience. Except mine was a stomach virus and lasted a week. SUCKY. Hope you are feeling better!!
yay john! and i'm soooo glad you're feeling better
Post a Comment