They are getting SO BIG! I cannot believe how quickly the little guys are changing! And how awesome is the jumperoo?!? Henry looked ready to launch himself out of there!
The Vans are pretty bitchin', if I do say so... also the boys look like they've gone through the same growth spurt that Ainslie just had. They're so LONG!
4 comments:
Are those socks that look like Vans?! Matt and I just bought the baby socks that look like Converse high tops. :o)
They are getting SO BIG! I cannot believe how quickly the little guys are changing! And how awesome is the jumperoo?!? Henry looked ready to launch himself out of there!
The Vans are pretty bitchin', if I do say so... also the boys look like they've gone through the same growth spurt that Ainslie just had. They're so LONG!
my favorite is when carrie says: "let's see the other one here" poor henry!! :-)
Post a Comment