Henry
- Sitting up really well. Doesn't fall over every 5 seconds and the other day, he was able to steady himself so he didn't tumble.
- Has started rocking back and forth on his hands and knees. Any day now he's going to realize he can crawl.
- Loves his toys, particularly the piano and plastic keys.
- Hates being put down for a nap. We get a protest cry that lasts until about 30 seconds after we leave his room....
- Just started holding his bottle. Thank goodness! This is going to change my life. ;-)
- Likes most foods. Cries when I stop feeding him to feed Matt.
- Just started putting his hands together to clap.
- Still laughs and smiles all the time. He is one happy baby.
- Used to be the easy baby, but these days he's the one all over the place. Can you say trouble? ;-)
- Has two little nubbins of teeth on the bottom - too cute!
- Can sit up assisted, but doesn't seem to care about it.
- Started moving as well as Henry within a short period of time. I think one day he'll be rolling and the next sitting and crawling. He just has to decide he wants to.
- Loves his toys, particularly Sophie the giraffe and the soft blocks.
- Can hold his bottle for short periods of time, but would prefer we do it.
- Likes pretty much everything he eats these days. Green beans and peas still going down! Does not cry when I stop feeding him to feed Henry (usually).
- This boy's feet are constantly moving.
- Laughs and smiles a lot.
- Used to be the fussy baby, but these days he's the laid back one.
- Has two little nubbins of teeth on the bottom - too cute!
- Registration for preschool - for SEPTEMBER - starts this week. Ack!
- John has started playing the guitar for the babies. Matt sometimes cries (I think it's too loud - either that or out of tune...) but for the most part, they love it.
- We listen to a lot of Jack Johnson. The mellow songs are easy to sing to and the babies just light up when I sing to them.
- I just bought two cheap umbrella strollers from Babies R Us to have in the car. We are officially too heavy to use the double snap-n-go (where the babies stay in their car seats).
- Our next doctor's appointment is March 1st for their 9 month check up.
- Baby gates have been purchased and I have a feeling, will be installed SOON.... :-)
1 comment:
Happy 8 months, boys!
Post a Comment