It's 7am on our last day at the beach. We got up at 6 to feed the babies and we'll do it again at 10, then hit the road. We have had a GREAT time. John rented a surf board this week and managed to get up on it a few times (of course, always when my head was turned). I rented a wide-angle lens for my camera, but didn't take too many pictures. We were too busy either playing with babies or lying on the beach. We ate out every night and it was good....
- Daredevil Pizza (pepperoni, pineapple and onion)
- Tortugas (fish tacos)
- Jockey's Ribs (coconut shrimp)
- Mama Kwan's (fish tacos)
- Red Drum (tuna burrito)
- The Blue Point (crab cakes) for our 3rd anniversary dinner (and second there!)
- Kill Devil Grill (salmon salad)
We laid around and went to bed early every night. Matt has been super smiley this week. It is SOOOO CUTE. Also, and of even more importance, the boys have started to consistently sleep through the night this week. I'm sure it was just the timing, but I'm going to say they sleep well at the beach (who doesn't?). Five of 7 nights they've slept from about 8pm to 6am. It is FANTASTIC and John and I almost don't know what to do with ourselves. Let's hope this continues once we get home!
I should go finish packing and jump in the shower. I should have a few more pictures up after we get home. Can't wait to come back!
Not my finest hour, but here we are getting ready to take the boys and the dogs for an early morning walk on the beach.
John getting ready for his first day of surfing.
2 comments:
So glad to hear you guys had a great trip! I absolutely adore their little matching hats!!! And seriously - sleeping through the night? I need to learn some tricks for baby number 2!!!
Have a safe trip back!!
Yay boys! Please tell me it lasts!
Have a good drive home. XOXO
Post a Comment