Breakfast
-glass of oj
-big bowl of Raisin Bran with half a banana
-the other half of the banana
-side of strawberries
verdict: stuffed
Snack #1
-3 clementines
verdict: refreshing, but still hungry for lunch at 11:30am....
Lunch
-frozen dinner du jour, Smart One's Three Cheese Ziti
-enormous sandwich-sized bag of red grapes
verdict: could have eaten 3 of those frozen dinners
Snack #2
-TWO bags of Sun Chips (fyi, the Garden Salsa flavored Sun Chips taste just like Nacho Cheese Doritos)
-handful of trail mix
verdict: clearly, one bag of chips was not enough
Snack #3
-muffin
verdict: should tide me over til dinner
Dinner
-virgin peach martini
-bread with white bean puree
-portion of potato gnocchi
-small portion of scallop risotto
verdict: stuffed, however, room for dessert
Dessert
-shared apple bread pudding with vanilla mascarpone
verdict: now, really stuffed
Dessert #2
-strawberries & cool whip
verdict: apparently, not that stuffed. time for bed before I eat anything else....
4 comments:
You eat really healthy. Good job! Do you have any meat cravings? My vegetarian friend started eating meat during her pregnancy because she craved it.
This is hilarious and sure beats the pants off my day yesterday: omelette, doughnut, half a chicken salad sandwich, an apple, a giant m&m cookie, popcorn, chinese food. No wonder I feel like crap today!
Delish Carrie!!! I'm hungry now. Thanks a lot! :) :)
Good Lord. I'm stuffed just READING it. :o) I have a feeling I'll be more like Bethany when it's my turn. :o)
Post a Comment