Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yeah, right

Whoever said I'd spend less money on clothes because I'm having boys was sorely mistaken... Got my order from Children's Place today and boy-oh-boy did I clean up. They were having a clearance sale on winter stuff, so I stocked up for next winter. My kids is gonna be cute! But really, it amazes me to look at these little clothes and think MY kids are going to be wearing these outfits and jammies next winter... It's just nuts. In a great way. :-)



Not sure why I've been slack about writing, but I have. We were in NYC last weekend with B & Mo and had a great time. Well, it was better on Friday and Saturday when I wasn't sick, but hey, even laying on the couch and being a patient at Casa Loew (do you need toast? water? clementine??) was great. We went into the city some on Saturday, had brunch with Timmy & Tiff, and then B came to the city and we did some shopping for us and the babies. We crashed that night and on Sunday I was in the beginnings of a crappy cold, which I finally seem to be getting through.

I should go, my wonderful husband will be home soon with Chinese takeout. :-) That, and the dvr - should be a good night!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

LOL I cried tonight while folding onesies thinking about how quickly the baby will outgrow them. Hello, hormones!

Shelly Morris said...

When I was pregnant, I use to pick out outfits for the baby to wear and imagine how cute he would be in them. I'd say, "Joe this is what the baby will wear when we take him to the pumpkin patch," etc. It really is sooo much fun! Enjoy every moment!