Well, New Years day is coming to a close. John and I did manage to stay up til 11pm last night - thought that was pretty good! ;-) Today, I woke up with the beginnings of John's cold. Thanks, sweetie. He's been coughing all over the place since Sunday, so I knew it was just a matter of time. My doctor's office said basically the only thing I can take is Robitussin DM (btw, I cannot even think of Robitussin without thinking of Chris Rock, lol) and Tylenol, of course. I need to talk to John's sister Donna for any other suggestions. I think by tomorrow I'll need something!
So, other than laying on the couch today and demolishing the rest of the tin of popcorn my dad got for Christmas, we did manage to get up and organize our storage room upstairs. Then we cleaned out the little bedroom, in preparation for moving the guest room upstairs. Next, we have to decide if John is going to move his office upstairs or if he's going to stay where he is.
My dad left for a month in California today! He's rented a furnished condo and is planning on enjoying a nice, lovely winter. I think it was probably 70 degrees there today. I know he'll have a great time!
Hope everyone had a relaxing day and here's to a great and very exciting 2009....
1 comment:
I was very sick twice when I was a pregnant. I feel for you and know it is such a drag when you can't hit the Nyquil. Hang in there and get well soon.
Post a Comment