Today is John's 32nd birthday and we celebrated with NC State beating ECU! A friend at work gave us tickets so we brought Layla & Bill. We tailgated before hand, watched the amazing game (the win in OT!) and then tailgated a bit after, too. Our parking spot and the seats were AWESOME and the whole game was just tons of fun. Go Pack!
After the game, we came home and I cleaned the guest/dogs bedroom and then John and I went to dinner. We were exhausted at that point, which I expected, but dinner was great nonetheless. Tomorrow is yard work, helping John on a few projects for work, and then Bella's birthday party in the afternoon. What a nice weekend!


After the game, we came home and I cleaned the guest/dogs bedroom and then John and I went to dinner. We were exhausted at that point, which I expected, but dinner was great nonetheless. Tomorrow is yard work, helping John on a few projects for work, and then Bella's birthday party in the afternoon. What a nice weekend!

2 comments:
So fun!!!! Happy birthday Johnnie!
Looks like a great time! Joe will be 32 in November. Looks like we both have younger men!
Post a Comment