Monday, September 29, 2008
The Final Countdown
So, today is Monday of the last week of work at the IC. I've already cried once today. Tomorrow is my going-away lunch at Vivace (hmm, wonder who picked that?) which will be awesome, because EVERYONE is coming! I mean, there's going to be like, 22 people there. I am really flattered that so many people would come, especially the Commissioner's. So, tomorrow is goodbye lunch and John and I will come back to the office after work and clean out my cube (real & fake plants, fridge, diplomas, etc.) Wednesday is one final lunch with the ladies, Thursday is catch up day, and Friday is hopefully leaving early - we're going to Nags Head for the weekend with Tripp and Susie. So, busy week, but should be fun! Now, if I can only forget about that whole "starting a new job on Monday" thing, I should be fine.... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You made it! Congrats on your last day and GOOD LUCK for your new start on Monday!! WOOOWHOOO!
Post a Comment