Friday, August 17, 2007
Not much going on
John is going to Myrtle Beach this weekend for a bachelor party, so I've got the house to myself. Apparently, the guys rented a stretch Hummer and with that comes free admission to all the strip clubs. John hates strip clubs, so I might end up having a more fun weekend than he does... yeah, I doubt that either. ;-) In lieu of boobs, my dad and I are going to drive to Wilmington for the day on Saturday. It's supposed to cool off to the low 90's tomorrow (yes, that would be welcome relief) and should be in the mid-80's at the beach. He's never been to Wilmington and I haven't been in forever, so it should be fun! And other than that, they are moving right along with our garage. Footings were supposed to be poured today, but instead it's pouring rain right now. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment