Today is the last day of 2012 and with that, I am starting a new chapter tomorrow - on a wordpress blog! The new website for this blog is: geddieville.wordpress.com. So, make a new bookmark or sign up for the new RSS feed. If you get emails from this blog when there is a new post, you need to go to the new website and on the right hand side under the header photo, click Follow Blog Via Email. Follow the instructions to have posts emailed to you. You may have to create a wordpress account, I am not sure. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but it was way past time to move to a wordpress platform!
As before, this blog is not private (ie, it does not require a password to view), but it is not listed on search engines and I do NOT promote it on Facebook or other places - I want it to be easily accessible by family and friends, but not something I share with the world (if that makes sense).
If you have any questions, contact me or a web-savvy friend. ;-) Thanks for still reading and following us - looking forward to a great 2013! Happy New Year!
Carrie
P.S. There are some great pics of the Bodie Island Lighthouse & a video on the new site tomorrow, so make sure to check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment