I realize I'm a month overdue posting these, but better late that never. My BFF Bethany and her family took one look at a photo of John on the beach in his wetsuit with his surfboard on Christmas day and decided to drive down and join us at the beach over Christmas break. It was a fantastic week and we are so glad they are spontaneous people! ;-) Enjoy some fun photos from our week...
First up, a trip to the NC Aquarium in Manteo. Turtles!
Ainslie: What's wrong with this kid?
Matt: More photos mom?
Henry: I need lunch!
And a late, cold afternoon at the beach...
Life is so, so good... :-)
And mornings coloring and eating snacks...
Then grandpa came later that week and we got our new balance bikes!
I'm sorry, but we have the CUTEST KIDS on the planet. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment