As you may have picked up on, we are OBSESSED with Elmo lately. OB-SESSED. Matt wakes up in the morning, asks for "fee vee" and Elmo in particular. He also asks for Ernie and Big Bird by name. He asks for the remote ("mote") and will hand it to me so that I can put on Sesame Street. The problem is, mommy is getting a wee bit burned out on Sesame Street..... so last night after baths, I put on the old standby, Yo Gabba Gabba. Initially, Matt was not thrilled with my choice. Then it started up and they both remembered how much they like YGG! Henry loves to dance at the beginning & Matt went through the list and I do believed correctly named Foofa and Plex when their faces poped up at the intro. You be the judge. :-)
1 comment:
I literally cannot get enough of them. Seems like YGG came 'round!! LOLOL
Post a Comment