On Thursdays when I pick the boys up from preschool, they put on their back packs and walk out to the car. It usually causes the few teachers still there to come out of their classrooms and comment on the cuteness. So, of course, I had to bring my camera to capture this before they're big boys! The pics didn't turn out quite as I'd hoped, but considering I was also baby wrangling, I'll cut myself some slack. ;-)
Hi mama!!

Mamaaaaaaa..... I am ready to go home. I need a nap.
And this is where we eat lunch...
This is what we need to go home, right?
Come on, Matt!
We are too cool for school.
Ridic.
Miss Susan helps mama take us to the car.
We had a great day!
2 comments:
What fabulous pictures! The boys are so lucky so have a photographer mama to capture these days.
oh my god! those boys with those bags strapped to their backs are just too much! :-D Adorable
Post a Comment