I have been so bad about blogging lately. But, you haven't missed much. Henry has had a runny nose for almost two weeks, but it's not slowing him down any. Matt got sick Friday night and after horrible Saturday, I took him to the doctor on Sunday. Turns out the kid had a nasty left ear infection. Within 24 hours of getting meds, he's like a whole new person. Yay, because let me tell you, it was rough going there for a while.
And now, some iPhone photos from the last few weeks.
Mommy's new favorite shirt.
We now think ketchup is the greatest thing. And our dipping skills are improving (although this doesn't prove my point...)
Here was Matt sporting Ear Infection Chic (as I coined to Bethany via text) when we went to get his prescription yesterday.
And here's a cute video from a few weeks ago, back when everyone was feeling good. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment