Saturday, April 24, 2010

16/52

I'm not going to lie, the Project 52 is challenging with two babies at home, lol.  I like that it gets me to bust out my camera every week, even if all I do is find a flower in my yard to photograph.  I made a promise to myself that even if I'm a day late posting, the photo for that week has to come from that week - no cheating.  That has been somewhat limiting, but I'm glad I'm sticking to that promise. 

This week's image is off Pierce Olive Road in Apex/Holly Springs.  I was down that way (and finally with my camera) and took a detour to drive down this road.  Whoever owns the property has a bunch of rusted out trucks and shacks that are just screaming to be photographed.  However, there are also about a million "NO TRESSPASSING" signs and one that shows a video camera..... So I took a few quick pics and hurried on out of there.  Here is 16/52.

No comments: