- The year we were going back to my grandparent's condo in the desert and my dad pointed to the twinkling lights at the top of the tramway in Palm Springs - "Better hurry home and get to bed! Santa's on his way!" How exactly did he know we were in Palm Springs that year and not in San Juan?
- The year we flew to Dulles (northern Virginia) and then drove 5 hours to my grandparents house in West Virginia. In the snow. Made it just in time.
- The year we went to West Virginia and our huge box of presents went to Hawaii. I believe Christmas was celebrated a day late that year.
- The year I woke up in the middle of the night to find my mom putting presents under the tree. "So, there's not really a Santa, huh?" "No honey, I'm afraid not." "Okay, well, see you in the morning."
One of my prized possessions - my stocking.

First present from mommy (more Dr. Seuss books!)

Grandpa scored! Real Louisville Sluggers with the boys' names on them! Awesome!

Yeah, the boys' got nothing...

That Matt is in love with Toby the dog is an understatement.


Max enjoying some couch time.

Are we seeing a resemblance here?

John's big gift from my dad! Now all he has to do is learn how to play it.

And now for a few (ahem) pictures of my kids dressed in Santa suits. (Sorry, I couldn't narrow it down any further!) (Thank you Shelly!!!)





p.s. SEVEN months old tomorrow. WOW. Just wow......
2 comments:
OMG! Too cute! I love those boys. Merry Christmas!
Cutest. Babies. Ever. (aside from my own, of course)
Post a Comment