- Dinner tonight at Frazier's with Marv. His birthday was yesterday, mine is Monday, and father's day is Sunday. Sounds like a reason to have a nice dinner to me! We haven't been to Frazier's before, even though it's supposed to be one of the best restaurants in town and it's owned by the Vivace people... It's got a lot to live up to. Anyway, we got my dad a cool present, so I'm excited to give it to him.
- Saturday morning John has a meeting at the office, but Layla and Bella are going to come over and we're going to go to the park by our house! We've got swings, slides and some teeter totters, plus a bridge and a creek. Lots of leaves and trails, so hopefully it will satisfy Layla's desire to take Bella to a nature park. Really, I just want an opportunity to play with the baby... ;-)
- Saturday night is dinner in Greenville (NC, not SC) for John's niece's college graduation. This is the middle of Donna's daughters - Jordan. She's graduating East Carolina University and we're all having dinner at the restaurant that she and her sisters have worked at for the last 4 years, Finelli's. This is the new location and the food is fantastic, so we're really looking forward to it.
- Sunday we are just going to chill. Since Monday night I have my photo class, I figure we can just have a nice day on Sunday and call it my b-day. Hoping for breakfast at Finch's, followed by yard work and a nice dinner at home.
- Other than that, I need to take some pictures and work on some basic techniques for my photo class. Last week was exposure - the relationship between light and shutter speed - and there are lots of little things to learn. So, hopefully I can figure out what I'm doing, at least a little bit. ;-)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Was happenin'
So here's the weekend roundup:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment