Monday, January 21, 2008

A big nothing

We were supposed to get 1 to 4 inches of snow this weekend, and look what we got:

So disappointing! We even canceled our plans to go to Greenville (1.5 hrs away) for dinner on Saturday night to John's nieces' restaurant. Well, the restaurant where they all work. So instead, we stayed home all day and watched a lot of trash tv. :-)

Not much else has been going on here lately. Work is good, busy. John and I really haven't done anything - I think we're still in denial about getting back to work after being off for the holidays (I know, it's been like, 3 weeks already). The dogs are good. Haven't done anything else on the landscaping yet (architect is dragging), but we're hoping to get our neighbor's old kitchen cabinets and fridge for our garage. So believe me when I say there's not too much to report. :-)

Hope everyone is having a nice January so far!

No comments: