Monday, November 5, 2007
Such a good weekend, I don't care it's Monday
You know it's a good weekend when you go out for mexican food - twice. Friday was Fiesta w/ Casey & Eva and Worm, Saturday was Dos Taquitos w/ Layla & Bill and Chrystie & Billy, and Sunday was dinner at Tripp & Susie's house, followed by roasting marshmallows on their patio with the fire pit. Fun! Other than eating, we laid around the house a LOT this weekend. On Sunday, I continued my quest to try to find a pair of jeans I like when I met Layla & Chrystie at Uniquities in Cameron Village to try on expensive jeans. Of course I found a pair I like, but alas, I cannot bring myself to spend that kind of money on jeans. But they were awesome. But no. So far I've tried Old Navy, the Gap, Express, decided not to try the Limited, American Eagle and Abercrombie. I guess I still have Banana and Jcrew to try, but if I'm going to spend that much on jeans, I'll just get the pricey ones (no I won't). Why is something so basic so impossible to find???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment