Hi! So, it's been a while. Let's see...
Garage update: brick front is on, siding is primed and hopefully the rest will get painted this week! Then it's doing the electrical and drywall, then we're basically done. We also met with the landscape architect last week and have a rough idea for how to flatten out the back yard and make it work better. And also to get a sidewalk from the street to the front door. And grass (instead of weeds). But we'll have to hold off planting anything until the water restrictions are lifted - and considering they're getting ready to make them tighter, I'm thinking the whole project won't be done anytime soon.
Last weekend was fun! Bethany and Mo were all set to come and then at the very last minute (literally) the flight filled up and they had no way to get here. Damn the standby tickets! :-( But John, Marv and I went to the antique fair in Cameron anyway and had fun. Didn't buy much, but it was enjoyable to walk around and eat ice cream in a waffle cone. :-)
On Sunday, we ran errands and I met Layla & Isabella and Chrystie & Ben for pumpkin cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory. It's that time of year again! We had a great time and I got to play with the sweet babies for 2 hours. :-)
This week at work is busy. We had court today and Wed-Fri we have the 12th Annual North Carolina Industrial Commission Education Conference. Woo hoo! Just kidding. Will be boring as sin but hey, it's the only perk I get for working here (ie, free CLE hours).
Hope everyone is having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment